Then as we dig deeper, you can notice that it has very good performance levels and it can keep working for quite some time without needing to charge. With a powerful processor and battery, as well as a large and high-quality screen, this phone is especially good for gamers who want an affordable phone. The primary camera of the phone is a 48 MP, f/1.8 wide camera, which allows you to take pictures that are quite high-quality. Then the next one is an 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide camera that you can take 119˚ photos with. Also the phone has a 2 MP, f/2.4 macro camera for taking close up photos. Lastly it features a 2 MP, f/2.4 depth camera for getting pictures with bokeh effect.
There is no other phone in this segment that comes close to the performance of the POCO X3 Pro. The marquee feature on the POCO X3 Pro is the Snapdragon 860 chipset.
- If you are using this phone or have experience with this phone, select this option.
- Although to contradict myself, there is some image ghosting on this panel.
- Android Firmware or Android Flash File ROM is the operating system that must be installed on a smartphone so that the smartphone is switched on and running all the features and applications.
- It is available in golden bronze, graphite black and steel blue.
- The equipment list of the Poco X3 Pro is quite impressive considering the starting price of 250 Euros (~$305) that Xiaomi has set for its mid-range smartphone.
In practice, the camera on the Poco X3 Pro is much better than the Poco X3 and I wouldn’t have settled for less because the price is more. This is not a bad thing for users who liked the Poco X3 design. I know people who loved the design and who ended up owning the Poco X3. But to be honest, I don’t like the design of the Poco X3 before or the Poco X3 Pro now. During testing, we left the 120Hz display on and left 40% to the end.
- If you are looking for gaming performance more than camera performance, this is an issue.
- For instance, TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) and Orange Fox Recoveries fall under this category.
- For anyone, who hasn’t seen or used the Poco X3, here’s the breakdown of the Poco X3 Pro’s design.
- The Poco X3 Pro is a decent mid-range phone and is definitely at the top.
- It’s not exactly great for music, but for videos and movies the sound profile is fairly good.
- There are many things working in Poco X3 Pro’s favor when it comes to battery performance.
Contrast levels on the panel are fantastic, though I would recommend switching to the standard sRGB color profile for accuracy. No doubt, this phone is a stock firmware flagship killer smartphone, but we detect some issues in this phone, that you should know before you buy it.